Monday, February 28, 2011

Just Passing Through

I have never had a roommate until December of 2010 Jordan Lohr. :) I have known Jordan for almost 2 years now. It seems like a lot longer just because we have become so close over the past 3 months. But about 3 weeks ago she told me she is moving back to ATL. I know that we all have our seasons, and her season here in Al has ended. But its not like she wont ever come back. I am sure she will come for visits. But She is doing what she thinks is right for her life. She has prayed many of nights. I have prayed with her! and For her! I know that on her journey here she has learned alot and made many memories that she will not ever forget! Today was a bitter sweet good bye...but i know its not goodbye.... <3 We will see each other very soon. like this weekend LOL but I love this girl she has become my best friend over the past 3 months. We have shared stuff with each other that we wouldn't dare tell anyone else. She has taught me things I wont ever forget. LOL like putting a jar under warm water releases the seal lol and so much more. :) Jamming out to glee and Justin Bieber..WOW so much fun! But.... My favorite right now is yesterday when you  Jordan!knew every word to Marlin Monroe...Very Talented I must say! LOL Ah Im going to miss all this! But I know its not the end of it! :)

Today I woke up next to my roomie. LOL :) We had a slumber party her last night with me! :) Of course we cried the whole night. But I know that its all going to work out for her. She has listened to the Lord and I know that she is excited so there for I am excited for her. I just wanted to write this to her and tell her thank you! Thank you for all the times you did my laundry... lol and every time you cooked and cleaned! :) you truly were the best roommate ever!!! I love you!!!!!! :)

Jordan maybe like alot of ppl that will "Just pass through" your life but they were put there for a reason! you may know why or you may not! But in time you will find out! Just remember they are a blessing and Cherish every moment!

~ALM~

No comments:

Post a Comment