Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lean on Jesus

I have learned through out my walk with Jesus, you have to lean on him with everything. Turn to him with all your problems weather they are big or small. Nothing is to Big for God. I have learned that  I can't fix my problems. Its through him ( GOD) who fixes all my problems.
The Lord is my strength in my time of need. He is my shelter through the storm. This is why it is so important to understand the love of God. and its so simple to have a relationship with him. All you have to do is spend time with him. Read his word. Talk with him. Let him rule your world, not your cell phone or facebook. GOd has all the answers. Dont be afraid to ask. Its says in the bible, ask and you will recieve. I have gotten many answers from God. They may not have been what I wanted to hear but it was for my good. I have learned to lean on God and ask God to open the doors he wants me to walk threw and to close the ones he doesnt! And so far it has worked! :)
He is my champion!
These verese take me back to my bully post!
Deuteronomy 6:5Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength

Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?]

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

My prayer everyday is that the kids of this generation will step out on faith!
seriously the lord will not let anything hard you! You have to have faith!!!!
Walk by faith and not by sight!

~ALM~

No comments:

Post a Comment