Thursday, April 28, 2011

Disaster Strikes



Disaster Strikes Alabama


These are just two photos out of thousands that were taking to try and show people what has happened in Alabama. Pictures dont do it justice.
This mile wide tornado traveled on the ground for over 30 miles.
Over 200 lives were taken. Thousands Injured. several still missing in the dibree.
This natural disaster has left everyone with heavy hearts. Some are gathering up all they have to donate, some are gathering teams to go help clean up the areas. Most importantly people are praying. Like me I have been praying non stop for these people and for the families who have lost someone.
It is sad to hear that people are walking the street with nothing. NOTHING! can you imagine yourself with NOTHING. I cant.
Mothers with out any food for there children, no dippers for there babies.
People are in extreme panic. There are break outs of people killing one another. Breaking into stores that are still standing.
Could all these wordily disasters mean something?
Is all this a sign from above? Tonight as you read this blog I pray that it will prick your heart to pray or to offer anything that you have to help.
There are thousands without shelter. I couldn't imagine losing my home let alone a family member.
In this time of true chaos we need to come together and pray intercede for those who cant. Help however you can.
Tonight as I eat my dinner, I will pick and barely eat because i will  think about those who didn't have dinner tonight.
As I take a shower and put clean clothes on, I will think of those who do not have this privilege.
As I lay in my bed, I will toss and turn and think about those who do not have a bed.
Tonight I will get on my face crying out to God for everyone.
The lord is my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment