Thursday, April 7, 2011

A New Bloom




Today marks one month since Brittany and Baby Shep have entered into Eternity with Jesus.
This morning I also had a Bright Yellow flower Bloom right in front of me! I didn't realize until just now that it was The anniversary. I honestly thought it represented my new life since i was baptized last night. And i guess it could mean both.
The way I look at it is Brittany was there with me this morning to great me with a Bright smile and to tell me she was proud of me, but all in the same time to let us know she is doing fine. By the end of the Day that flower was in full bloom. It makes me smile with proudness and remembrance!
My thoughts and prayers are with the Shepard and Pugh family!
I know the Lord is my Shepard! :)
~ALM~


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment