Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Newly weds

It's been right at 2 months since Channon and I got married. Live  in Florida now. It's 8 hours from home.
That's a big change for me.
So since I'm here with out friends. I decided to start blogging (writing) again.
I have a lot if stories, work flow, and a dog now. So why not blog!
Channon and I got married November 9th at landmark park.
It was the most beautiful day in my entire life! I could relive that day for the rest of my life! 
But I will say that not every thing is a fairy tail.
Most people think that life is perfect. Marriage is great, don't get me wrong. But there will still be disagreements. Still pee on the toilet seats, clothes and good left around the house. Hair all of the sink.
Everyday you have to clean up. If your like me, a messy house is a miserable house. I can't stand a mess. 
There will be days when you don't even want to talk to him or her because you haven't gotten to talk to anyone but them for weeks. You haven't left the house in two weeks. Because newly wed finances are the biggest struggle of them all.
But if you look past all that at the end of the day all you want to do is be next to that person. All cuddled up in the bed. 
I'll post more stories about the newly wed life later.
Moving on to the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment