Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just to hear

Sometimes it's nice to hear your needed.
Sometimes it's nice to hear your loved.
Sometimes it's nice to hear your beautiful.
Sometimes it's nice to hear you did a great job.
Sometimes it's nice to hear that your good at something.


We all need someone to give us upliftings, some need to gear it more than others.
When we strive to be good at something, it's nice to hear how you did.
When you have a passion for something the last thing you want to do is stop doing it.


It's hard for me to ever imagine myself not singing. Singing is the gift God has given me. I have had more heart ache and strife when it comes to me sharing my gift that God has given me!
I have given up and quit so many times. I refuse to keep doing that. That's what the devil wants me to do and I refuse to let him win!
~ALM~

No comments:

Post a Comment