Thursday, October 2, 2014

Why worry

Laying here in bed. So tired but yet no position is comfortable. I've already done  my window shopping on zulilly, Amazon, and etsy... Checked emails, scrolled through facebook a dozen times. Asking myself why don't i delete mine! Then you sit as the sounds of your husband breathing, snoring, and that awful teeth chattering lip smacking sound of the best sleep you once knew. Wishing it was you and you know that kind of sleep won't return to you until the baby is sleeping through the night, but even then will you? 
Being a first time mom it's hard not to worry about everything! 
How much did the baby move today? Are they moving now? 
Did you take your prenatals?
What did I eat today? 
Did you drink enough water? 
Your mind gets to running wild at night when your laying there sleepless. 
Tonight I realized why worry so much? I have totally forgotten who is in control! 
God is in control! Why do you need to freak out when the baby hasn't moved in 10 minutes? God made us fearfully and wonderfully! He protects us. Tonight I realized I need to do more praying than worrying! So now I'm going to hang up posting this blog and pray, pray for a good nights sleep with less trips to the bathroom. Pray for the health of my baby girl. Pray for a successful delivery and pray for my husband and I to be the best parents we can be. 
My advice to those who worry. Pray every time you feel fear trickling in your mind,pray every time your heart starts to fear. Pray every time your head starts to wonder! Pray and remember God is in control! 

No comments:

Post a Comment