Monday, January 30, 2012

Love

You have someone right here right now that is willing to give you her heart. Someone who understands the real meaning of love. and doesnt just throw the "L" word around just cause she thinks your cute. But someone who tells you that she loves you everyday. Someone that not only says she loves you but can also show you how she loves you.

I get so mad at everyone who has ruined the word LOVE. who has hurt someone by using that word in false terms.. someone who has been hurt by that word, trys so hard to find out what it really means but keeps failing and eventually gives up.. like in my situation..
Im willing to give him my everything, my all, but he has been hurt too many times.. and its hard for him to trust again... to "LOVE" again..

I am going to do everything in my power to show him how much I love him, and how I am the ONE who is never going to hurt him, who is NEVER going to LEAVE him.
I am going to make him fall in LOVE with me.

He is the one i have dreamed about.  there is finally a face to my prince charming in all my dreams.. God has finally answered my prayers..
But i never thought it would be this complicated.

God I love this man. Help him understand. Help him LOVE again.

No comments:

Post a Comment